Manufacture of customised plastic parts
To get the best results, it is essential to work with those who can ensure this. At Induplast, a leading company in the industrial plastics and engineering plastics sector, we are committed to satisfying our customers' needs. In addition to a varied professional background, we have functional and technical knowledge that we use on a daily basis in the manufacture of customised plastic parts of any kind.
Machining of technicals parts
Machining of technical and engineering plastics and machining of aluminium parts
We make your ideas come true
We accompany the entire process, from the idea to the final delivery.
Initial meeting to evaluate the specific needs of each of our clients.
Resolution of doubts and search for the best solution.
Once the budget is accepted, production of quality parts with the shortest possible delivery time.
Daily monitoring of the production process until final delivery.
- 4 factores clave para la elección del material más adecuado La selección del material es un aspecto clave en el mecanizado de piezas técnicas con plástico, ya que son materiales muy versátiles y se pueden utilizar para una amplia gama de aplicaciones técnicas...
- We are doubling our 3D printing capacity Our commitment to new and emerging technologies is a key strategy and one of our competitive advantages. We are continuing to improve and enhance the production process to offer our customers more inn...
- We are launching a new website We are joining the digital transformation! At Induplast, we understand the importance of adapting to new trends and the needs of consumers, that is why we have decided to improve our online presence. ...
- Bound4blue and Bioo: two pioneering initiatives in green energy production We are currently at a point where the ecological transition is no longer merely an option, but a necessity in order to combat or reduce the effects of climate change. As companies, we have to incorpor...
- Thermoplastics, a core component for sustainable mobility Currently, environmental regulations demand a reduction in the carbon footprint due to the high pollution rate. One of the main causes of pollutant emissions are vehicles that use fossil fuels, not on...
- 3D Solutions: Stereolithography printing What is stereolithography? In today's post we will talk about stereolithography, one of the first 3D solutions that was created, and which is still today one of the most widely used printing technolog...