Manufacture of customised plastic parts
To get the best results, it is essential to work with those who can ensure this. At Induplast, a leading company in the industrial plastics and engineering plastics sector, we are committed to satisfying our customers' needs. In addition to a varied professional background, we have functional and technical knowledge that we use on a daily basis in the manufacture of customised plastic parts of any kind.
We make your ideas come true
We accompany the entire process, from the idea to the final delivery.
Initial meeting to evaluate the specific needs of each of our clients.
Resolution of doubts and search for the best solution.
Once the budget is accepted, production of quality parts with the shortest possible delivery time.
Daily monitoring of the production process until final delivery.
- Consejos para mecanizar plásticos aislantes eléctricos El uso de plásticos técnicos en aplicaciones de ingeniería se ha vuelto cada vez más común debido a su versatilidad y propiedades únicas. Recientemente, exploramos cómo los plásticos técnicos actúa...
- Plastic Machining in Packaging and Packaging: Materials, Processes, and Trends (Part II) A few days ago, we talked about how plastic machining can optimize processes in the packaging line: 'Plastic Machining in the Packaging and Packaging Sector Part I.' Take a look! In today's article...
- Engineering Office A comprehensive and agile service for project viability approvals in the automotive and railway industry! And much more! At INDUPLAST, besides the manufacturing of machined plastic parts, one of th...
- Plastic machining in the packaging and packaging sector: efficiency and customization In the packaging and packaging sector, our work as experts in machining technical plastics is highly prominent. In general, the packaging process involves a lengthy journey of the product through a...
- We Are Expanding our Machining Equipment Discover the Precision and Quality of Our CNC Lathe Machining Service! At Induplast, we are investing in state-of-the-art technology and highly skilled personnel so that we can continue improving ...
- Plastics as Electrical Insulators When choosing the right material for manufacturing engineering parts, it is very important to know the properties of these materials and to know what exactly will be the final destination, the use ...
Be the first to know about our news